Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pakketje! Pakketje!

Mr. Postman is spoiling me this week!
I got a package from USA today.




I ordered at NailEtc.com 3 polishes I wanted for a while.
My friends gave me on my birthday a very generous envelope with money (it's dutch thing giving money as present).
They know how crazy I'm about polishes and make up, so they gave me the option to buy whatever I want...(I have the best friends ever!)

This time I picked:

China Glaze Millenium




I was in need of a silver khrome polish, since lately I'm into Konad (well Bundle Monster, I only own one Konad plate) I saw in many blogs that khromes are good for Konading and between my white, black, orange, green and yellow Konad polishes I was getting a bit bored.

OPI Designer Series Extravaganza

My first DS bottle, I've been looking like crazy for DS Desire, but haven't been lucky...this one is a gorgeous holographic fuschia with shimmer...




Orly Space Cadet

this polish really blew my mind away...there is no way to explain exactly which color is, but you have shades of green and purple with bit of golden/bronze shimmer, it's just amazing.
Never seen a polish like that before, and for sure will get at least one more color from the same collection.



Depending on the light conditions you get a different shade from this bottle, can't wait to try it on...


How do you like my picks?



Besos,

Brenda

No comments: