Thursday, November 25, 2010

Crackle! Crackle!

Yay!!!!!
I have it and I'm loving it!
Barry M Instant Effects Nail Paint...
Jeez! I'm so excited about this little bottle!

I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to try this on, so here it is!



The concept of the crackle polish, which is more a top coat, works the following way.
You paint your nails with the polish of your choice, for this experiment I opted for skittle nails in the following colors:

From thumb to pinkie:

Barry M Nail Paint in Pink 302
Barry M Nail Paint in Cyan Blue 294
Barry M Nail Paint in Block Orange 301
Barry M Nail Paint in Spring Green 290
Barry M Nail Paint in Yellow 134




Next, after letting your nails dry, you apply a single coat of Instant Effects Nail Paint (don't overlap)...give it a couple of seconds...and there you have it!
A unique design in each nail with a matte finish.




The polish does honor it's name: Instant Effects, it dries in front of your eyes.

You can obtain smaller cracks when applying a light coat, if you want them bigger just a ticker one will do the trick. (Can you notice the difference between the thumb and the pinkie?)

I decided to apply a coat of Seche Vite and shiny looks as good as matte.




You can find Barry M Instant Effects Nail Paint and all the colors I used at the Barry M site



and in The Netherlands at Alice and Jo's  Havesentials


I got mine there, service is good, delivery fast and very reasonable sending costs...



Are you ready to crackle?

Besos,

Brenda

I'm not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned nor received monetary compensation for this review.

No comments: