Thursday, November 25, 2010

KRUIDVAT HAUL: Essence Metallic Polishes and Soft Touch Mousse Foundation, Garnier Skin Naturals and Safari Polishes

Last Saturday made some picks at the Kruidvat in Zwolle with the VVV coupon I won at the International Almere Adult Halloween Party (yay for parties!) and found some goodies I want to share with you.


I was looking already for a while the Essence Metallic collection polishes, but was quite a journey to get them (review and swatches post coming) also got some extra polishes from the regular line Colour and Go and a matt mousse foundation.




Lucky me! Kruidvat was giving special discount on Essence products that weekend, so I got a couple more of things to use the full amount of my coupon.


I wanted to try the Garnier Exfo Brusher since I spot the commercial on TV, but completely forgot about it until I saw the shelf next to the Essence counter and the line had 20% discount that day, was destiny? Let’s call it so!


I have used it for a couple of days already, but I’ll make an extended review on it later on, I like to be sure how I feel about the product and don’t stay just on first impressions.
The same goes for the Essence Foundation; it’s my first time using a mousse and also from that brand.
Walking around the market, my guy saw a stand selling make up and they had these inexpensive polishes. I’ve seen the brand Safari on Marktplaats before but never dared to give them a shot. This was my chance and I picked 4 colors I found stand out from the rest. We will find out how good they work.


When comes to polishes I don’t trust completely the photos of the bottles when buying online, I always check for swatches on nail polish forums or bloggers, this gives you a more accurate view of how the color works on the nails, the type of finish it has and helps you decide if it’s what you are really looking for.
Well, I have some polish duty to accomplish.
How do you like my picks? Have you tried any of these already?
Besos,
Brenda

No comments: