Sunday, December 5, 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i haven't post lately, i'm sorry
but i got a new job and i'm going through training...and i get home exhausted and not inspired enough to blog.
and also something happened :



yeah, i had a major nail breakage...
my nails were doing nice and strong for the last 4 months! which was like record time for me, usually will break or peel after 2 weeks.
plus the horrible winter we are going through is taking it's toll in my cuticules...
i had to chop off my nails and found them extremely yellow even with using a good basecoat. (Nail Tek Foundation II, which has helped lots with my weak brittle nails)
So i decided to give them a rest and will let them breath for some weeks.
Hope to be strong enough...i love my polished nails!!!

Besos,

Brenda

2 comments:

hysteriaofdecay said...

Oh I hate it when this happens :( hope your nails recover soon :)

Brenda said...

Thanks Ina, i hate when this happens soooo much!!!