Sunday, December 12, 2010

Steel me & Barry M Instant Effects

I couldn't wait...
I had to do my nails...they looked so sad...so naked...

I needed a quick but nice manicure to start the week.





I used Nail Tek Foundation II as basecoat, Steel Me from Essence Metallics collection, Barry M Nail Paint Instant Effects and Seche Vite as topcoat.

The Essence Metallics polishes dry quite quick, but without a good base and topcoat won't last much without chipping or peeling off.

On friday did the same combo but using Copper Rulez from the same collection and looks gorgeous! Shame didn't take a picture of it

I'm soooo into crackle polish now!...i find it so cool and unique! no manicure looks the same!

Have a great beginning of the week!

Besos,

Brenda

2 comments:

Kaya-Quintana Broekhuijsen said...

Nice blog girl!

And thanks for putting my website link on yours! Really cool!

Greets,

Kaya-Quintana

Brenda said...

This is very flattering Kaya-Quintana!!! i follow you in youtube and the blog and I'm humbled that you passed by and dropped me a message...
Thanks!!!!

Brenda