Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Early Birthday Present...

I had a loooooooooooooooooooong day at work...
Finally made it home and a mistery box was waiting for me...

When I read who was the sender...I knew I will have a warm cozy moment opening it and I know this is going to be more a personal than a beauty related post...

In one week is my birthday! I'm turning 28 (getting closer to the scary 30's LOL)
The package came from special people...
My dutch family, the one who brought me to Holland in september 2007...
I was a nanny for 3 years and not a common one.
I was a nanny for 9 special and beautiful kids...
Furry and feathery ones...
Yes! I was a pet nanny!
(told you! not a common one!)
I was 25 years old and my first time out of my country.
They were looking for an animal crazy person...
and they found me!
(how to resist this crazy bunch?!)

They opened for me the doors of their home and shared with me the fun and love of living in a never boring - never hair free house

I spent 3 years taking care of this beautiful souls...
each of them, with a special thing that makes them just unforgettable to me...


Elvis

those cheeky eyes say it all...

Takka

a sweet old soul

 
Houston

love translated in hair and drool

Spock

our handsome explorer

Spence


oh Spencie...the cat I will marry...my baby boy...those blue eyes got me at hello..


 
Pookie

our fighter, i think he is going for 17 years ( he has made a pact with the devil and for sure will go to my funeral...)

Sophie

little diva, came to Holland in first class from L.A.

Macy


stray girl, who came once in the house...and never left again...

 
Summer

(this is an old photo, she is now a grown girl, full of energy)

and the proud parents of this cool bunch
Karine and Hajo
(this is when they took me ice skating for the first time in my life)



As the note included stated, all of them, including the 9 furry kids chipped in.
All my so loved (and missed) critters broke their piggy banks to send me all this goodies I'm gonna share with you...



I'm spoiled, because they know what I like and they got it for me (L)


TRESsemme Heat Tamer Spray
can't wait to try it....read great reviews on it



KISS French Manicure Kit


KISS Nail Artist Kit


Dead Sea Spa Day Cream


Keune Hair Wax


John Frieda's Frizz Easy serum


And Nicole by OPI 2 lacquer pack!!!...
My first Nicole polishes ever....

I'm gonna enjoy so much trying all this nice things you got me.
And remembering all those good times we spent all together...

Thank you guys and Miss you lots!

Besos,

Brenda




ps...thinking also of the other critters of the old neighborhood....Max, Diesel, Prada, Chesto...
miss them all too

here I'm with Max

4 comments:

Connie said...

How wonderful!!! It all looks so cool!! Have fun trying it! :)

Martha M. M said...

Amazing family you have! Amazing presents!

Miranda said...

Thats really great!! Can imagine you liked it very very much!!! :)

Brenda said...

I'm loving it all...it's just such a heart warming feeling... :)
it really made my week....