Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You don't know Jacques Suede + Konad

Finally I got in the mail my bottle of OPI You don't know Jacques Suede version.
It's the first of that finish I own and I'm in love.
It needed only one coat to be completely opaque and dried very quick.

The downside of Suede finishes as well as Matte is that they get "shinny" quite fast.
You cannot use lotions and they wear off quicker than regular finish.

This polish is different from the regular version of You don't know Jacques, it's a golden brown tone with a gorgeous shimmer, beautiful in suede finish as with topcoat on.

I wanted to make this mani a bit more fancy and I decided to do some konad on it


I love how it looks like black lace over a piece of golden fabric...



I used:
Nail Tek Foundation II as Base Coat
You don't know Jacques Suede as Base Color
Konad Stamping Polish in Black pearl ( the flash makes it look blue)
Bundle Monster Plate nr. 20
Seche Vite as Topcoat




Besos,

Brenda

No comments: