Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hey Mr. Postman...

I'm pretty sure you love finding packages as much as I do!

I received 2 today, so double fun!!!!

The first one is from ELF Cosmetics UK




My order consisted of:

Lip Stain in Mysterious (pinkish nude color)
Nail Polish in Metal Madness (gunmetal with tiny specs)
Angled contour brush (wanted the stippling brush, but they were out)
Pressed Powder in Almond (run out of mine a while ago)

They had a special offer on the Facebook fan page, so I got free shipping and the new Make Up Mist and Set for free when ordering 10 sterling pounds or more (excl. shipping costs).







The second package was local, I ordered at Boozyshop.
Since I couldn't find the stippling brush from ELF and mine is asking for early retirement (is shedding like hell) I decided to purchase my first Sigma brush.





I wanted the Flat Top Kabuki but they only had the Round Top Kabuki, so I'm very curious how good it is, for sure is soooooft! (L)

Also I got a Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream...



I' really going nutts...my cuticles are so dry that I don't know what to do anymore!!!
Read good reviews on this one...fingers crossed!!


Can't wait to try all the goodies!!!

Which have you tried or want to try too?

Besos,

Brenda

No comments: