Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New goodies!

A while ago I found a local (dutch) site that sells all the nail polish brands I like and made some picks. I wanted to try getting polishes here since buying them online from USA can take a while for delivery and this site counts with the polishes I wanted to get.


I was looking for good non konad stamping polishes and a couple of colors I was craving for.

For konading I picked from China Glaze Khrome and Romantique Collections:

2030, Adore and Harmony (I purchased from a USA site China Glaze Millenium also in the photo)






And from Color Club:
Snakeskin (Untamed Luxury Collection)
and the popular Revvvolution from the Femme Fatale Collection (which many blogs claim to be the closest dupe to the holographic almost imposible to find version of OPI My private jet) I have the regular one and still find it a beautiful color, but definitely the other one is just perfection.




And a big bottle of black Konad stamping polish.









The site is www.nailpolishfashion.nl

I liked that they give you the option of choosing for package sending costs or regular post envelope (under your own risk). This can make your order much more cheaper. Delivery was quick and well packed.

I'm very happy with my picks...how do you like them?

Besos,


Brenda

No comments: