Monday, February 21, 2011

Seche Vite & Seche Restore...the golden duo

Sometimes I think and I just can't remember how was life before Seche Vite fast drying Top Coat :D

Doing nails was kind of a tedious long wait until you were able to start doing things without ruining your freshly made manicure.

I discovered Seche through blogs and youtube gurus and found it here in some e-tailers in Holland, but at quite high price compared to USA.


So my Ebay adventure started.




I found the Seche Vite Professional Kit at a great price (around 20 euro included shipping) if compared with the 6 euro that costs the small bottle here. The kit contains one 14ml Seche Vite bottle, a 118ml glas bottle and a plastic nozzle. I refilled my bottle around 4 times already and I haven't used half of the big one yet. 







Also I purchased the Seche Restore Professional Kit. The kit contains a glass bottle containing 59ml of Restore and a drop dosificator.
Restore is a polish thinner. I had some bottles that were all goopie and not good enough to do my nails since were just too thick to apply them evenly.


Also the fact that Seche Vite top coat gets thicker after a while, so I wanted to give it a try.


I have a beautiful glitter polish from Art de Lautrec, which after a couple of applications became very thick and difficult to apply







I added to the polish bottle between 5 to 8 drops (depends of how thick the polish is, you have to try and keep addding as needed) and rolled the bottle between my hands.




It worked wonders! as the name says, it restores the original consistence of the polish.




I am very pleased with this two products. They deliver what they offer, a ultra quick dry and shiny top coat and a great polish thinnner.


Now I'll keep "restoring" the bottles that need it...just an excuse to look around my little treasures :D


Have a good one!


Besos,


Brenda





No comments: