Sunday, February 20, 2011

NOTW: Sexy Leopard !!!

This sexy design is inspired on a tutorial by Brooke
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTjfmrQer0

From the China Glaze OMG collection I own 2 bottles:

DV8 and BFF
and I'm just crazy about holographic polishes since then. Bad that they are limited edition and can be quite pricey to find them on Ebay.



(photo taken under fluorescent light without flash)


This are things I used to achieve it:

 The plate is number 57 

 

I used Konad Special Polish in black
\


(photo taken with flash)



I finished this manicure with a nice thick coat of Seche Vite.
How do you like this design?

Besos,

Brenda

3 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

i love it!!! it look so professional,...congratulations!

Brenda said...

@Vintage Makeup: This color combination is one of my favorites!
@Familia: thanks, it's the Konad magic...does all the job easy